Welcome to Eyecancerforum.co.uk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Eyecancerforum.co.uk, this forum is primarily aimed at UK and European Ocular Melanoma patients who want to share their experiences and knowledge. All nationalities are welcome but please be aware that this is an English language website.

Like most online communities you must register to view all of the forums or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others

• Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

• Add events to our community calendar

• Get your own profile and make new friends

• Customize your experience here

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Forum Glitch

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Admins

Admins

• Administrators
  • 26 posts

Hi all,

sorry for the problem with the site, the server we are hosted on has had some problems and needed rebuilding.

It should be back to normal again now.

SusieQ

SusieQ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationWarwickshire
Thanks for sorting it out. It's so easy to take the forum for granted until it's not there.

Sue

KeithT

KeithT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationN Cheshire
Thanks Rich New bike?
It seems to be working OKin Seattle. I just wish I. could work this phone....
My wife says I never finish anyth

I don't need the internet, - my wife knows everything.
"The Eye Cancer Forum is not associated with or endorsed by OcuMel UK. My postings on this site are my own and posted in a personal capacity. They do not necessarily represent the opinions, views, or objectives of OcuMel UK".

hovism

hovism

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts
Hope you're having a great time there. Take lots of photos to share when you get back. Cx
The Eye Cancer Forum is not associated with or endorsed by OcuMel UK. My postings on this site are my own and posted in a personal capacity. They do not necessarily represent the opinions, views, or objectives of OcuMel UK".

Rerb

Rerb

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 50 posts

It was Dave..Again...

Enjoy the holiday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users