Welcome to Eyecancerforum.co.uk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Eyecancerforum.co.uk, this forum is primarily aimed at UK and European Ocular Melanoma patients who want to share their experiences and knowledge. All nationalities are welcome but please be aware that this is an English language website.

Like most online communities you must register to view all of the forums or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others

• Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

• Add events to our community calendar

• Get your own profile and make new friends

• Customize your experience here

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Chat Room Times.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

hovism

hovism

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts
Would anyone be interested in regular times when someone is in the chat room for a chat? Often I am on here reading the new posts and when I scroll down I see that several others are here at the same it. It would be lovely to have a chat, say hi, offer support or just put the world to rights without having to post it all.

Any time/ days people would prefer??
The Eye Cancer Forum is not associated with or endorsed by OcuMel UK. My postings on this site are my own and posted in a personal capacity. They do not necessarily represent the opinions, views, or objectives of OcuMel UK".

hovism

hovism

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts
I see several are online now. I'll go in the chat room and see if anyone joins me. :)
I'll put the kettle on you bring the cakes. :D
The Eye Cancer Forum is not associated with or endorsed by OcuMel UK. My postings on this site are my own and posted in a personal capacity. They do not necessarily represent the opinions, views, or objectives of OcuMel UK".

hovism

hovism

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts
Had a brief chat with Keith the other day. Anyone else used it? I always pop in if I see anyone else is on line. Just look at the chat link at he top and if anyone is in there it will say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users